We've recently launched our Mortgage Sales and Origination system (MSO) so that like-for-like product transfers* can be submitted online. For everything else you can still use our standard application process.
With MSO you will benefit from:
- managing and submitting like-for-like product transfers quickly and easily
- less paperwork and no wet signatures
- faster turnaround times, improving the service we provide you and your clients
Like-for-like product transfers
Register for online product transfers - You’ll need to register on MSO to submit like-for-like product transfers.
- Login to MSO - Once registered, log in using your new username and password.
- You’ll need your client(s) personal details including the mortgage account number and subject property's postcode to be able to process a product transfer in MSO
- To complete a like-for-like product transfer:
- Click on the login button and create a case for Coventry (usually owner occupier) or Godiva (usually Buy-to-let)
- Add all customers on the mortgage to access the account information
- Select case summary to view the property and loan details
- Choose the product and generate the offer
- Select payment option** and generate the offer and illustration pack
- Confirm the customers consent to proceed and submit the product transfer
**If a product fee is to be paid rather than added to the loan this will need to be paid at the point of application